The attractively manicured “Elegant Country Estate” is a 17 acre residence carefully designed for luxurious country living. Carved from the historic Nine Bar Ranch, this stunning property includes abundant character and scenic rolling views privately nestled at the end of the neatly paved Kelley Road in Hempstead, Texas. Featured elements include the expansive 3 bed/ 3 bath 5000 square foot custom Austin stone main home, private pipe entry, paved circle driveway, large metal shop and multi-purpose building equipped with guest quarters and equipment storage. Located under a one-hour drive to Houston, this well-designed residence serves to provide all the amenities one might desire in private, luxurious country living!
– This custom designed main residence includes almost 5000 square feet of living space. The 3 bed/3 bath design and gorgeous high-end features combined with the sound steel frame make this property a brilliant purchase. Inside the home you will find elegant wood floors, crown molding, tons of granite, multiple built-ins, excellent space for entertaining and much more.
MAIN HOUSE DETAILS:
– Master Wing: Entering into the master wing is the large luxurious master bedroom, oversized master bathroom with his/hers walk-in closets, dressing areas, expansive Jacuzzi tub, large walk in shower, master office/closet storage, exercise room and utility/laundry space that opens to the outside.
– Great Room: The open and spacious great room includes lavish features like the custom stone gas fireplace, beautiful built-ins, wood floors, high-pitched ceilings and guest bathroom.
– Kitchen & Dining Room: The welcoming kitchen and dining room area is coined by the large 8 ft. x 8 ft. granite island and abundant cabinet storage. New stainless appliances include gas ovens, microwave, six burner gas range stove, multiple dishwashers and a large commercial size refrigerator! The kitchen area also includes built-in storage and various roll-out drawers for the most useful space. The design of this kitchen is well equipped for entertaining! Hosts will even find a bakers station or coffee bar, extra storage nook with granite counter space, pantry and much more. The dining area is open to the kitchen and great room, providing guests with a welcoming environment in this elegant estate.
– Bedrooms #2 & #3/ Bathrooms: Two classic bedrooms include crown molding, walk-in closets, plantation shutters and recessed lighting. Each bedroom is connected by the gorgeous Jack and Jill bathroom complete with granite counter space, double sinks and custom stone shower with double shower-heads.
– Main utility space: Washer/dryer connection, large freezer and tons of storage space in this functional room.
– Unique home features: Lifetime warranty on Don Young windows, industrial vent diffusers, custom wood floors, steel frame construction, lifetime warranty on 8 ft. never-paint Jeld Wen exterior doors, water heaters, water softener, wired for security system, surround sound, custom crown molding, mood lighting with spacer, French drains in flower beds, paved circle driveway, etc. There is already a concrete area for porte-cochere/outdoor kitchen area with French drains, water and electric in place.
MULTIPURPOSE BUILDING – GUEST HOUSE/EQUIPMENT STORAGE:
– Guest quarters include 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with tub/shower, utility space and open living room and full kitchen
– Garage/storage space with 2 roll up doors and overhang for multiple equipment storage and horse stalls
METAL SHOP (80X60):
– This steel building includes ample work space with concrete slab, roll up garage doors on either end, multiple work stations/storage areas, bathroom and irrigated brick garden space
– Water well, seasonal creek bordering backyard, sprinkler system
Downtown Hempstead 4.5 miles
Houston 55 miles
Cypress 30 miles
Brenham 25 miles
College Station 44 miles
Sealy/I-10 43 miles
Disclaimer: Capitol Ranch Real Estate, LLC, Sponsoring Broker, and/or Independent Contractor does not make any representations, warranties or covenants of any kind or character, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the quality or condition of the property, the suitability of the property for any and all activities and uses which purchaser may conduct thereon, compliance by the property with any laws, rules, ordinances or regulations if any applicable governmental authority, or habitability, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose. Capitol Ranch Real Estate, LLC is happy to work with other brokers, however, buyers agent must make the first contact and be present at all showings to receive full compensation. Full compensation is at the discretion of Capitol Ranch Real Estate, LLC